Nomikos Mansion, belonged to Eleytheria and Maria, who inhabited and grew up until the strong earthquake in 1956 when their residence fell down into ruins. They reconstructed their house and lived until late 90s. Last year, the grandchildren of Eleytheria and Maria, decided to restore the house.
The interior is the original that Eleytheria and Maria have had decorated after the 1st restoration in 1960, with vintage floor tiles and vintage furnishing. The mansion has 2 bedrooms with 2 comfortable queen size beds, large sitting areas with high ceilings and 2 ample separate bathrooms. The 2 rooms can accommodate up to 5 people.